Lead mobile app developer
Are you looking for a role in a fast-growing company where you can take on shaping the future mobile platform? Steven launched in 2018 and already has tens of thousands of users. Now we want to strengthen our team with a Lead mobile app developer who wants to join us in our mission to become the world’s best digital bank for students and young professionals.
In Sweden alone, more than 300.000.000 person-to-person (p2p) transactions take place annually. Users around the world still only have access to pretty basic and very localized payment solutions for solving p2p and group payments, Steven is here to change that. Steven have so far launched a state-of-the-art group payments app and is on a mission to become the best financial solution for the young tech-savvy generation.
About the position
As lead mobile developer you will be responsible for building mobile apps that integrate with the backend through APIs. You will take a key role in the Frontend team shaping the future of our native apps and work closely with the tech lead/architect.
- Develop Stevens Android and iOS apps
- Ensure we have a best in class processes for continuous integration and testing.
- Create reusable components
- Be a role model when it comes to development and development process
- Strategic planning of the native platforms
- Help and challenge the team on technical solutions
- Take part in early investigations together with the product team and be the voice for technical feasibility and possibility in the discovery work
We believe that you have at least 5 years of relevant working experience. Even though you’re likely more fluent in either Android or iOS you’ve got experience from both platforms. You have the ability to identify problems and as a person you are flexible, positive and solution oriented. In addition to all this you are a team-player with leadership skills. It’s a plus if you have experience from finance or another transaction heavy or regulated industry.
As for languages or frameworks, we first and foremost like you to have the right base knowledge and are that you are a quick learner. However, it is beneficial if you have experience within the following:
- Native development (Java/Kotlin, Swift)
- Experience in creating UIs programmatically
- Continuous integration
Are you up for the challenge? Good! Then go ahead and apply. We will review applications as they come in, so please send your application as soon as possible to email@example.com.